I feel so much like nothing right now. I’ve given up all if not most of my family, don’t have many close friends, and am not trying to hold on to all this pain anymore. Truthfully… It sucks really bad. Does it mean a new beginning or old regrets?
Fill this out in my ask box! One point for every correct answer. Ten points total. I’ll reply with your total score!
BECAUSE I DON’T THINK THERE’S ANYONE CAN GET MORE THAN FOUR POINTS. AHAHAHAHAgods…
We, as a human race, need to lead each other! There are not enough natural leaders in this world! That boy gets bullied down at the corner store, yet everyone just walks on by. The pregnant 15 year old gets called a slut and whore in school and yet the administrators just walk on by. The trans* woman who works as a waitress get’s called a tranny and man by her customers, and her boss looks the other way.
Why is this? Humans are afraid of confrontation. They don’t want anything to do with what’s happening around them if it doesn’t concern them. It’s what some people would call a “Survival” instinct. And you know what? I call bullshit! That’s not survival, that’s being selfish.
So be a leader! Be brave, stand up! Help that bullied boy back onto his feet. Tell that pregnant teen that she’s not alone and that it’s not wrong to be pregnant at that age. Tip that waitress and tell her to keep her head up and hopes high. Because what if that was your brother, sister, friend, neighbor, ect? You would be up in arms about it!! But it’s not, and that’s reason enough for you to turn your head.
Stand up! Raise your arms and shout to the world! Lead others to the greatness that they deserve! Help them stay on their feet. Because someday, you will be in that exact position. You will be knocked down, feeling like you’re at the end of your rope. And those people you just lead? They will be there to pick you up. And then they will go and help others up.
It’s a never ending cycle of kindness. So strike the match and get it going….
I am a Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust. 1/3 of my generation is gone and I will not turn my back on this tragedy. I have taken up my cross and joined the front lines of the Abortion Wars.
I will mourn the lost of 56+ million babies, I will grieve over the death of baby Isaiah, I will fight for the inherent right to life, for women to stop being treated as sex objects and for the post-abortive mothers and fathers who suffer in silence, and lastly pray for the end of abortion.
"I am a Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust.”
Are you a Jew, homosexual, disabled person, Roma, Jehovah’s Witness, born into 1940 Germany? No? Then you are not a survivor of the Holocaust.
"1/3 of my generation is gone and I will not turn my back on this tragedy."
Yeah, and one third of ‘your generation’ lives in poverty, is hungry, needs medical care, is being abused, and needs support yet you weep over the ‘injustice’ of abortion.
"I have taken up my cross and joined the front lines of the Abortion Wars."
You are not Jesus. You are not a hero. You are a person sitting behind a little screen crying over some fertilized eggs.
"I will mourn the lost of 56+ million babies,"
Mourn the loss of the BILLIONS of babies who will die from hunger. Or who will die TONIGHT because of lack of health services. Mourn the loss of the MILLIONS of little girls who will die by suicide, in childbirth, or by the hands of their husbands because they are child-brides. Fetuses do not need you, real, living little kids need you.
"I will grieve over the death of baby Isaiah, I will fight for the inherent right to life,"
Sorry to break it to ya, but there isn’t an ‘inherent right to life.’ If there was, war, poverty, lack of healthcare, and the death penalty wouldn’t be around.
"for women to stop being treated as sex objects"
The first step of this is to stop seeing us as objects to carry a pregnancy. If we don’t want to be pregnant, we don’t want to be fucking pregnant and there is NOTHING you can say that will stop that.
"and for the post-abortive mothers and fathers who suffer in silence,"
Or you can just support them, no need to ‘fight’ anyone. People who regret their abortion need, first and foremost, people like you to shut the fuck up about ‘abortion is evil!’ ‘abortion kills a baby!’ because THAT is what causes the stigma. THAT makes people suffer. Second, they need people who will LISTEN without judgement. They need people who will SUPPORT how they feel, even if they are HAPPY about their abortion.
"and lastly pray for the end of abortion."
Good. Keep praying. Because everyone knows praying gets shit done.
Made this in an exercise of ‘Actually start something and then finish it, God dammit’.
reblogging for the 15 people who followed me based solely on this
LOOK GUYS HER COMIC HAS 1000+ NOTES :D ITS SO GOOD.
Ten Women I Have Been Warned Against Becoming:
1. The Girl Who Takes Up Too Much Space, always, her shoulders too wide in stairwells, her hips too big in doorways, her voice too loud in classes. This woman does not understand the art of crumbling, of curling herself tight like the spiral of a fern, soft, delicate, unwilling to reach out the ivy of her fingers to grasp onto what should rightfully be hers. This is a beast, an elephant, a moving mountain and she is capable of flattening you, she is capable of ruining you, she is capable of making you feel as small and insignificant in her life as she is supposed to be. You are this woman’s footnote to history, you are her side note in song lyrics, you are constantly interrupted by her with a witty joke you wish you thought of. I asked what the problem was with being a steamroller instead of a sunflower and I was laughed down.
2. The Beautiful One, the long hair or the slim waist or the pretty eyes or the lips like bowstrings. This woman looks good in everything because she’s confident in whatever you put her in. She’ll cut her hair short on you no matter how you like it, she’ll wear high heels and step on your opinions, she’ll look hot as hell no matter what size she is. See, the reason you can’t trust her is because women like this don’t need your permission, they’ll do as they please and get away with it. They’ll say no to you, over and over. Teach your daughters that beautiful means dangerous, teach them to distrust women who love themselves. Equate beautiful with vapid, equate pretty with stupid, take their power from them. Say they’re vain for their makeup, refuse to see them without it. These women are snakes, they are serpents. I said maybe the problem lies with you being unable to control yourself and was told to get off my pedestal.
3. A Bitch. Women are supposed to be ladies in the street but will tear skin under sheets. I’m told: Never raise your voice. Speak gently. Submit. Hold your opinion against your lips and when you admit to it, make sure it comes out as a butterfly wing suggestion. Don’t disagree. Don’t undermine someone else’s authority, regardless of whether or not they deserve your respect. Someone touches you, just move away from them. Don’t hit. Don’t talk back. Be like the ruins of Rome, only beautiful if you can’t hear your quiet death.
4. The Needy One. I have heard how others spit when they talk about how she gave you everything and you shoved it back down her throat until she choked on it, until she came back crawling and asked you what she did, until her palms and knees were scraped for want of just a little affection - never be this woman, I’m told, because she’s a joke and the joke is that she dared to have more emotion than you did. The truth is, I’m told, the one who cares less in a partnership is the one who wins. I didn’t know this was a competition.
5. The Cock Tease, certified stripper, how dare that girl look like that and not want me to sleep with her. Lust is always personified as a lady in red with a dress slit up her thigh. Lust is sinful because it’s power, it’s not asking for attention - it’s demanding it. I’m told she is the worst kind of woman, that looking good is supposed to be some kind of shame on her kin. I’m told not to leave the house in such a short skirt, not with a shirt so low, not with a lace back, not with high heels, not dressed like that. My lipstick can’t be too red, my hair can’t be too mussed, I can’t just “turn someone on like that and then leave them wanting.” I mentioned that instant gratification actually ruins our psyche and was told that being led on was “exhausting.” I said that there was a difference between purposefully tricking someone into liking you and just being attractive or friendly. I was told there’s also a difference between coffee and tea but both result in caffeine. I said, “I’ve been turned on in class by the girls I talk to but I didn’t expect anything from them,” and they said, “It’s different, you’re not a man,” but couldn’t explain where that difference was.
6. A Slut, obviously ruined by another person’s touch. It doesn’t matter how many people she’s actually been with, it’s all about the rumors she carries with her. Easy. Harlot. You’ll still try to get with her, you’ll still take her into your bed and kiss her and say things you don’t mean - but you’ll defame her name when you talk to your buddies. My father used to say “A slut is fine for the night, but the virgin is who you take home and marry.” Maybe he didn’t know he was teaching his daughter to hate her sexuality. Maybe he didn’t know that every time she’d be kissed, her whole system would shake until she felt ready to combust, shame and self-hatred shivering against her spine. Maybe he didn’t know she’d disconnect emotions and sex because he always told her, “Boys are different, they won’t care about you.” Nobody said to her that it was okay to experiment. See, the funny thing is, I’m a dancer so I know exactly where my center of gravity is. I know how hard I’ll fall in each direction. Yet out of fear of getting hurt, I won’t let a single person inside of my bed.
7. The Soulmate. Never love romance more than you love being cynical. Never show weakness, never like pink, never think maybe you might find someone nice and settle down with them. Someone will find you, I was told, And if you’re lucky, he’ll put up with you when you start getting old. Never be the woman who believes in happily ever after, never be dumb enough to think maybe someone could love you after all of your mistakes. It has nothing to do with whether or not a family is important to you and you’re in a good place where a relationship would make your life better - you’re not a princess. You don’t get married, you settle.
8. The Girl With Strength, who can outrun everyone and who is stronger than her boyfriend. “See the thing about boys,” says my daddy, “Is that you have to let them win.” I sat at home and read stories about Artemis and wanted to become the huntress, too. I wanted to howl at the moon, I wanted to slay the beasts that bested me, I wanted to rule my kingdom with bloody fists. But girls are never athletes, never supposed to be “built,” regardless of the fact civilizations were constructed on our spines and we made homes in war by the steel of our ribs. Never be strong. We are supposed to wilt.
9. The Lady CEO: because if you choose work over family, are you really a girl? How dare you fight your way to the top through every pair of eyes that bore through your blouse, through every meeting where you were hushed by the sound of someone else talking, through every time someone called you “sweetie,” how dare you yearn for something. Is your husband the stay-at-home one? I can’t imagine how that is going. He’s not a real man, after all. I don’t give it long before the divorce. How dare you decide you’re happy being single. Don’t you know you’re supposed to bear children. Where is your honor? Where is your wisdom? Who cares if you are the leader, the best suited for your position, the quickest-thinking, the one who makes the hardest clients come back again. Don’t you see? Across history, women have been terrible at success. They always lose their man in the end. (When I said, “I would rather be a famous author than a mediocre mother,” I was told, “No, don’t worry, you’ll be a fine mommy.”)
10. THE GIRL I AM: FIRECRACKER AND DON’T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT I’LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS AND I WON’T FUCKING REGRET IT I’M NOT YOUR PRETTY GIRL I’M NOT YOUR ANYTHING I’M PERFECT, MOTHERFUCKER, AND I’M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP WHAT I’M DOING. I DON’T WANT TO BE “LADYLIKE” THAT LITERALLY MEANS NOTHING I’M NOT GOING TO STOP STANDING UP AND DEMANDING WHAT’S COMING TO ME. I’M GONNA BE SOMEBODY. I’M GONNA MAKE THEM REMEMBER ME. I REFUSE TO BE OVERSHADOWED IN HISTORY. I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO CREATE BUT YOU MADE ME A DRAGON YOU PUT ME IN THE FIRE AND WHEN I STOPPED BURNING I LEARNED HOW TO GLOW DON’T THINK YOU CAN STOP ME YOU CAN’T TAME A TORNADO.
Yup… Worst person on the earth ever.
Original Imagine: “Imagine Castiel cuddling you when you’re sad”
You were lying on your bed and Castiel was lying next to you. He was running his fingers through your hair and had the other arm wrapped around you. You were silently sobbing into his chest. You had been feeling so low lately and Castiel was your only form of comfort. Cas always made you so happy and was always there for you. You wanted to tell him how you felt about him but you didn’t want it to ruin your friendship.